Get organised in 2022! A minimal diary with a dash of cute. Inspired by old libraries, vintage bookstores and a love of books and literature, graphic designer Bianca Cash has created a diary to keep note of all your important dates and plans.
- Begins 29th November 2021 - so you can start using it when you receive it!
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends
- Two colourful sticker sheets (want more than two sheets? Order extras here)
- Packaged in a hardcover soft touch box (FSC®Certified stock*)
- Paper pocket (located inside the back cover) to store stickers, receipts, notes and other paper bits and pieces
- 115gsm Yu Long Pure 1.3 Creamy Woodfree stock
- FSC®Certified stock*
- Screen printed cover
- Two cream white satin bookmarker
- Head and tail bands
- Weekly overview
- Weekly ‘to do list’ section
- Weekly ‘three things I’m thankful for’ section
- Handwritten details for holidays, encouraging notes
- Yearly overview for both 2022 and 2023
- Monthly overview
- Holiday Dates for AU, UK, USA, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Australian School Term Dates
- 14 pages for notes
- 19cm x 13cm
- 335grams - super lightweight!
- 164 pages