HWRco x Brook Gossen - Organic Cotton Super Tampons - 16 Pack
100% certified organic cotton wrapped in 100% certified home compostable wrapping = a healthier and more eco-friendly alternative! Supporting the Women's And Girls' Emergency Centre (WAGEC)
- Made from 100% Global Organic Textile Standard certified organic cotton
- W-shape provides even absorbency throughout the tampon
- Expands in all directions to protect against leaks
- Woven cord provides added layer of leak protection
- Suitable for heavy flow - 12 to 15g of absorbency
- Octogonal, body-centric design and width-wide expansion conforms to your body for maximum absorption and no uncomfortable leaks
- 16 tampons per box
- 100% biodegradable (Yes! 100% including the wrapping which is made from 100% OK! certified home compostable material)
- Made without synthetic fibers, fragrance, chlorine bleach, chemical additives, dyes
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- FDA 510(K) approved
- Artwork by Brisbane artist, Brook Gossen
- Initial donation of 100 boxes to WAGEC with a continual 1 box donated for every 10 sold
Who Is WAGEC?
Women’s and Girls’ Emergency Centre (WAGEC) is a feminist, grassroots organisation that supports women and families in crisis and advocates for social change in the community. WAGEC supports women and children impacted by homelessness, domestic violence and systemic disadvantage. They do this through providing material aid, case management, biopsychosocial support, accommodation, and crisis responses.
Who Is Brook Gossen?
Brook Gossen is an artist and designer from Brisbane, Australia, known for creating fun and playful designs and illustrations with a feminine and whimsical feel. Brook is a firm believer in community and was a perfect artist to collaborate with on our HWRco organic cotton tampons. Follow Brook @brookgossen